

Going into this project I wanted to capture feelings and expressions that I hadnt shown previously. During the time I took the pictures my ideas didnt really change or become more focused. I think my most creative moment was when I took the pictures inside and used a bright lamp to make my Light picture better. It wasnt that creative but the way the light shines of my watch was perfect and happened by accident.
I set up all the pictures specifically so that I could get want I wanted in the pictures. The rule-of thirds picture was meant to be my Light picture but it turned out that there was some balance going on that would have been good for the Rule-of thirds. I think that the Light picture has the best composition because of the ackward position the camera is in.
I think that the only picture that has less than great craftsmanship is the lines picture. I didnt have time to figure out the perfect angle for the picture and that shows. F-stop and shutter speed all had an imortant part in taking good pictures. I think that my craftsmanship really did improve in these pictures. My weakness would definetley have to be that fact that it was hard for me to come up with originality in my pictures.
I think that these are some of the best works i've done all year. I think I did well with composition but did poorly on ideas. My favorite was the Light picture and my least favorite was the Lines picture. I thought this was a great project.

No comments:
Post a Comment